Dec 22, 2008

hari ini..

today is my first day back to school. back to school? masuk uia memang macam masuk sekolah pun. n thats not only me who said that.

today is the 1st time i drive by myself to uia. usually, there is someone beside me. so, prestasi hari ini sangat membanggakan. ^.^

todays class.. bleh la tapi blm study ape-ape pon. manage to add mme 2203, thermodynamics. but the time has not been conform yet. other than that? hmm.. about uia takde pape kowt.

after zuhor, i went to low yat. to repair my laptop. will get my laptop back in 1 or 2 weeks time. sedih.... tapi tak pe la. daripada laptop tu sakit tanpa rawatan kn?. n tadi was the 1st time i ride monorail. haha. nasib baik got my bro to accompany me. if not, dunno wat gonna happen.

talking about sickness. my sis sakit ari ni. [sbb tu la blh drive sendiri. kalo tak jangan harap la]. dia mcm dah sihat. alhamdulillah.

nk ckp ape lagi eh? tu je kot for now. adios ameegoos...

No comments: