Mar 25, 2011

catching up with..

my life was a bit hectic. well, mostly my fault. siapa suruh buat kerja last minute. but anyway, time has flies n now im back to my normal me. no more hecticness, n the current me is smiling without headache.

since im done with my final lab test in uia. alhamdulillah. so coming up next is just my fyp presentation, n final. n yes, need to help them with karate grading this coming sunday.

so catching up with life. monday is the day my life start to ease a bit. done with bio class, done with flexural test, done with eop presentation. lega!! then tuesday, my last quiz for this sem. then done with tensile test. done with fyp testing. double lega!!! but a bit headache while doing report that night. huhu. then wednesday, ponteng suma class. hantar fyp report thou not that good. but lega dah siap kerja. malam, dojo training. wat tournament kata sampai nak pengsan. khamis no class, hantar eop proposal. hari ni, wat lab test. my final lab test. no more lab after this, tinggal masuk lab untuk fyp je. n yes, tinggal fyp presentation. final exam. n im done with this sem. alhamdulillah

so catching up with life. rabu dah start turun dojo balik. thou cam nak pengsan. tadi dah kembali ke IIS (international islamic school), assistant trainer utk karate. its been few weeks tak dtg jenguk student. malam ni dojo training. malam ni confirm hardcore, sebab diorg nak pergi grading. get ready untuk sakit kaki. then esok pergi makan ngan geng usrah. usrah pon dah selalu terponteng. pastu ahad grading, tolong2 setup tempat n usher sensei n kerja2 remeh. pastu isnin present, then balik rumah. study kat rumah banyak makanan. hoho. pastu datang balik uia utk 3 exam berderet. pastu nk relek2 jap. pastu study utk 2 exam last. pastu nk g camping. yeah!! pastu 1 week break either g cuti or g dojo. pastu kerja. kerja do sound better than doing industrial training. huhu.

n thats all bout me, want to spend more time with family, karatekas, usrah geng n the 5bees.. really miss u guys..

No comments: